Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Balance YOUR Hormones with Clary Calm


You too can get your hormones under control with Clary Calm. A couple of things: Put on EVERY night, whether you think you need it or not. (I have mine on my nightstand so that I can do it while getting into bed.) Put a generous amount over thyroid (throat area) and on abdomen over ovaries.
A friend of mine recently told me that her husband does not love the smell. If that’s the case, then maybe you could apply it as you’re getting out of the shower every morning. Find a time that works for you and do it.
This essential oil blend has completely eliminated all of my ovulation and period symptoms. No PMS, no cramps, no indication that my period is coming, no hormone-related cravings.
The key is to use it every night, not just during your period. You should notice a difference within about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment