Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Uncle, My Sister, and Deep Blue (Part 6 of 6)


The weekend following my mom’s 2nd surgery, my uncle came up to visit from California. We were talking about pain and discomfort and he mentioned that he suffers from significant shoulder pain a couple of times a week and he uses a lotion called Deep Blue to help with it. He said he just rubs it in and the pain really goes away. There you have it. Deep Blue to the rescue!

The following week, I was massaging some Deep Blue oil on my Mom's arm. My sister was sitting there looking on. Skeptically, she asked if I thought it might help the pain in her forearm. I gave her the bottle and she rubbed it in herself. Her first comment was that her sinuses had cleared and she could breathe! And also, her arm felt better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment