Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Let's Start with Me! (Deep Blue, Part 2 of 6)


Let’s start with me. These past few days I have been battling a virus of some sort. I don’t know if an illness seems worse when you can’t remember the last time you were sick, or if I have become a total wimp from not ever getting sick. Probably both. This illness has included fevers, body aches, congestion, and lots of laying down trying to sleep. A couple of nights ago, I was feeling better. No fever. No coughing. But I was so tight and tense in my neck and shoulders from the gunk and trying to rest in odd positions that I just could not relax. And then I remembered Deep Blue. I pulled it out, dropped a few drops of oil on my right hand and rubbed out the left side of my neck and shoulder. Then I did the opposite with my left hand. I slept amazingly well for the first time in 3 nights. Thank you Deep Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment