Monday, April 13, 2015

I HEART Clary Calm


One of my very favorite essential oil blends on the planet is called Clary Calm. It has all of the oils listed above. I haven’t used each of those oils individually, but I DO know that that combined they are AMAZING and essential to every woman’s physical and mental health! I recently ran out. I’m not sure how it happened. I ALWAYS have an extra, but I think I had given it to someone and had forgotten to order another. So, I went a few weeks without using it. And then ovulation came around and WOW! I had forgotten what that used to be like. Since using Clary Calm daily, I have not had one single symptom of PMS or any hormone-related issue. But I had forgotten what it was like to feel all of that stuff at once. Now I remember, and rest assured that I immediately placed an order and got back on track. No more PMS for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment