Monday, April 20, 2015

Why I love the Home Essentials Kit

Recently, a friend on my Facebook page asked me what my favorite kid applications are using the Home Essentials Kit. First of all, the Home Essentials Kit is my VERY favorite kit of all time! Seriously. It is an AMAZING value! My #1 favorite thing about this kit is that it comes with a diffuser. There are 3 ways to use essential oils: topically, aromatically, and internally. With kids, you MUST incorporate aromatic use to take full advantage of what essential oils have to offer you. I am always diffusing something. At night, it's usually Breathe or Serenity, sometimes Arborvitae. During the day it's usually a citrus, my favorites are Lemon and Wild Orange. Stay tuned for more on the Home Essentials Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment